BATTA GRT-4K HD drone with Caddx Tarsier 4K
Like most actual micro racing quadcopters, this new BATTA GRT-4K also comes equipped with the topnotch Caddx Tarsier 4K first person view camera. Thanks to its large ducted propeller protectors it can be used for outdoor as well as for indoor flights.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase the BATTA GRT-4K drone in bundle with DSMX/DSM2, FlySky AFHDS 2A or FrSKY XM+ radio receiver. You have also option for PNP version (no radio).
At the end of each arm there is a tiny 5500KV brush-less motor paired with 4-leaf propeller. The motors are driven by a 4-in-1, 30A rated ESC. All electronic parts, including the versatile F7 NTX NANO flight controller are 3s and 4s LIPO compatible.
BATTA GRT-4K features & specs
- 112mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop style nylon blade protectors;
- F7 NTX NANO flight controller with OMNIBUS F7 3.5.0 firmware;
- Caddx Tarsier 4K Dual Lens FPV camera;
- On-board 4K@30fps video recording;
- 5.8G/16CH video transmitter (0/25/50/100/200/400mW VTX power);
- 4IN1 BLHELI_S 30A MINI ESC;
- R1106 5500KV brushless motors;
- Gemfan 2036-4 propellers;
- Optional DSMX/DSM2, FlySky AFHDS 2A or FrSKY XM+ radio receiver;
- 3-4 LIPO compatible.