Coming soon: GEPRC Dolphin 153mm FPV drone
GEPRC’s latest FPV drone features high performance GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller board with integrated 20A ESC and BetaFlight OSD. By default, it comes MATEKF411 firmware. The GEPRC Dolphin is available with two types of radio receivers (Frsky R-XSR or Frsky XM+) and requires a 4S 650~850mAh battery pack.
The Caddx Turbo Eos2 FPV camera is well protected by the dolphin alike 3D printed protective canopy. The real-time video transmission is achieved using a 5.8G/40CH VTX with up to 200mW broadcast power.
GEPRC Dolphin core features and technical specs
- 153mm size carbon fiber frame (2mm bottom plate and 4mm arms);
- Dolphin shaped protective canopy;
- GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller with integrated ESC;
- BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip;
- MATEKF411 firmware;
- 1507 type 3200KV motors;
- 5.8G/40CH VTX with PIT/25/100/200mW power;
- Caddx Turbo Eos2 camera;
- Optional Frsky R-XSR or Frsky XM+ radio receiver;
- 4S battery compatible.